background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh Emma,

Today Emma and I were watching Tangled the new Disney movie (which for some reason I keep calling tangles) and she pointed at the TV exclaiming "Her have boobies like Mommy!!" 

Not that, thats saying much but, thanks Disney, for your attention to detail!  really, I'm flattered that I have the chest of an 18 year old cartoon character, couldn't she have picked Lara Croft!


I realize this was short enough for a facebook post but, I feel like it was one of those comments that was better suited to my more intimate circle of friends rather then 252 of my closest facebook friends.

Oh wait, I can add my "Mommy of the year story."  Of course some of you MOPS ladies may have already seen or heard about this, this morning.  Well there I was taking Emma to the nursery and Eli was sitting in the Mclaren.  I stepped away and **bonk** over backwards went the stroller.  Apparently, the diaper bag I hung on the handles was a little heavier then my sweet boy and it just pulled him right over.  Don't worry nobody was injured except maybe my "mommy pride." Not even a tear fell, Eli was just wide eyed like "what the heck just happened here." 
Eli in the Mclaren on a different day 


Well guys, thats all I have for now.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment