background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Get to your Kroger for freebies!

Thats right, get there because the deals in today's Kroger list are only good through tomorrow! (Target is good through the end of the week if not longer) There are just a couple but thought I would share.
Kroger
Ivory body wash 10/$10 (you can buy as many or as few as you want) + $1 off in this past Sunday's P&G saver = free! (you can only use 3 like coupons per transaction, so be aware of that)
Reach toothbrushes 10/$10 (do not need to buy 10) use the reach/listerine coupon from 4/17 Sunday paper for $1 off = free!
Purex laundry detergent 2/$5 (have to buy 2) + 2x $1 off from this past Sunday's paper =   $1.50 each
hummus 1.00 (if you can find it, I couldn't)
Select Kellogs cereal $1.98
Dove ice cream 2.99 + 1.00 from this past paper = $1.99

Target
Degree trail deo for men .97 + 1.00 from 4/17 Paper = Free
Gillette trial size shaving cream .97 + .50 off from this weeks paper = .47 each (limit 4 per trip)
Basic paper towels single rolls .99 + .25 from this past sunday's paper = .74


The dog bed was from Bed Bath and Beyond, I bought it with my 20% off coupon, it was only 8 something including tax!

I know several people are just getting into couponing so I tried to limit most deals from this weeks paper.  Some things I had been looking for, for a while so I had to jump on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment