background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Free Photographs?

I am so excited! Its my first day with my new camera (and my not so exciting 200 page camera manual.) Oh well, take the good with the bad right?
SO, today friends, I have two things for you guys.  First is just a heads up, I would like to sell my previous camera, its a Canon EOS Rebel XS and comes with some extras. If you or someone you know is interested then contact me for the details.  SOLD!!


Secondly, and more exciting, I am giving away a 30min mini photo session to celebrate my new camera! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment here on my blog and/or head to Facebook, like Terra Rhodes Photography and leave a comment. You are only allowed one entry per site and please be advised this will be for a local Houston session only. The winner drawn August 10th and contacted with all the details via e-mail.

Best of luck!

3 comments:

  1. Just love your pictures! Would love to win and get a chance for beautiful pictures of my three little ones!!! Pick me!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days girl, contest or not, you are taking our picture! Hopefully it won't be long, Sophia has hair back on her legs, arms and peach fuzz on her head. She is finally fuzzy again!!! Love you and always think of you everytime I walk up the stairs. Can't wait to update those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics you took for us before!!
    get clicking!!
    Sharon D

    ReplyDelete