background

Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Wow, two posts in two days.  You're impressed right? So here's the deal, I think I may be "over" facebook at the moment. Maybe its just pregnancy hormones but, I mean really, I only use it post pictures and occasionally facebook stalk someone (we all do this right? )  AND I'm just not interested in mass facebook messages that notify me via text and email, with every reply or playing candy crush. I just figure I'll become a more dedicated blogger for a while and try it out, if someone is actually interested they can come here and check things out and I don't have to clutter up everyone else's news feed with my home improvement projects and terribly cute kids.
Speaking of the little monsters, we took them to the pumpkin patch last night. I should have known better than to expect great shots beacause...
     a. its impossible to get good pics of your own kids
     b. Eli missed his nap, enough said.
Bribery wasn't even enough. Luckily, my camera takes super fast pics and I caught a few very rare smiles. Here are the results...


It was too much to ask for him to look at the camera AND smile.  I'll take what I can get...


Real nice...again refusing to look at the camera


These were a little better


And finally, I caught this.  This year's pumpkin patch pictures may just have to be individuals.

So after all the trouble of making the cute shirts this is what we ended up with. Hopefully, we'll have a nice weekend and we'll get a chance to take them to this cute farm with a pumpkin patch. Surely, I'll catch them having fun there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment