background

Monday, February 24, 2014

Minute Maid Tour

 I mentioned on Facebook yesterday that we got to take a tour of Minute Maid Park. It was pretty neat so I thought I'd share some pictures from the tour and our "Sunday Funday".


the clock tower

They had the roof open while we were there, Its the first time I've been there while it was open.

It was fun to imagine watching the game from all the different levels.


Big dreams of watching Eli out there some day? 

I love this picture. It just feels so all American. 

A lot of walking for a little dude.

40,950 seats in that place

It was crazy to me that you could walk right onto the field from these seats.



Going into the dugout was cool too




Unfortunately we weren't able to go into the locker room because they were locked and I guess our guy didn't have the clout to be a key handler. But we did walk down to it and it was kind of weird, it felt like walking through some alley or something.  We didn't see the press box either because it was under construction for an upcoming event. So our tour ended at the Insperity Club.It was pretty lavish. 






Before and after the tour we killed some time at the park. I guess I teach my kids about art by letting them climb all over it. 


They had so much fun playing in the water. When we asked their favorite part of the day that was it. 






It was definitely a good day and both kids crashed on the way home.























No comments:

Post a Comment