background

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kroger Baby Event until Wed the 13th

Wow, we had a great weekend but of course one of my favorite parts of the weekend was our shopping trip.  We were entertaining this afternoon so there were some things we bought we wouldn't normally but even still our shopping trip was $140 at Kroger.  There was a total of $67.20 in savings ($40 of which was the Kroger card savings price so I don't really count it.  Its around the same price as you would pay at HEB) so my coupon savings was $26.15  The main event was the baby savings they have going on. If you spend $25 (check the ad for the details) you get $5 back toward your purchase (I happen to spend $25 regularly in baby supplies and have lots of coupons)

So this time I am only going to be telling you how to rack up on sweet deals on the baby isle.
I purchased
4x Similac ready to drink formula at $5.09 + 2x $3.00 SPC + 2x $5.00 SPC 4/3 (yes I still had these.  After my awesome free formula experience I scoured for more papers and snagged a few.) = $4.36
Pampers wipes @ $5.99 + $1.50 SPC off  =$4.49
Pampers cruisers @ $8.99 + $3.00 SPC 4/3 = $5.99

so it was 4 formulas, wipes, and diapers for  $14.84 - $5.00 back from Kroger = $9.84 for all that...now thats a deal I can dig!!

Go through your coupons from the P&G saver last week and get some make savings you could get 3 packs of diapers for $12.97 between coupons and cash toward purchase.  Get creative and get what  you need cheap!

A few other steals to watch for.
Walgreens
*BOGO Lysol products, great deal anyway but I have several coupons including a dollar off one.  Don't forget you are technically  buying two so you can combine the BOGO store sale with 2 man. coupons.
* $10 off coupon good SAT ONLY for Crest white strips, last week there was a $7 off in the Sunday paper...thats a $17 savings 
*BOGO on the Schick hydros, I don't know them but know there were several coupons last Sunday. Same with Gillette, BOGO %50 mix and match with several coupons from last week.
*BIC Flex 4 disposable razors BOGO %50 off + $3 off SPC (you should be able to use two because you are purchasing two) I did buy these.  It was $9 and some change for 4 packs.  I bought 2 packs of 6 and 2 packs of 4 each... thats 20 razors for $9.  At our house that almost a two year supply.


I probably wont be doing a Walgreens trip this week.  So go, try to get one together and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment