background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Nivea anyone?

Lots to talk about this time.  CVS has the potential to be a very good week. As a matter of fact if I were to narrow it down I believe I would say, that should be your main trip.  But wait there's more...Walmart matches any advertised price and you can still use a coupon.  So if you aren't into all the extra care bucks (you should be, but thats ok) you can still get these great deals at your Walmart, just bring in the CVS and Walgreens ad.  You dont even have to go to the customer service counter, just show the cashier.  I recommend circling in the ad so you can find it easily, also you need to tell them as they ring up each item.
OK I am going to start with CVS and like I said, you can just take the ad to Walmart if you want to pass on the extra care bucks.
1st transaction -
2x green tags for your reusable bags @.99 each and get .99 ECB each (register rewards CVS style.) There is a limit two on these.  The cool thing is, if you use them every time you shop,  you get $1 ECB
John Freida $5each (you can get this price at Walmart), spend $10 get $3 ecb + 2.00 off and 3.00 coupon from a couple weeks ago = its like getting them $1 each.
--- pay and get your $5 ECB for your next transaction
4x M&Ms singles eggs at .88 each (this is advertised in ad so you can get it at Walmart) +1.00 off/2 from last week and 2.00/2 from all you magazine (you can print this) = $.13 each
Nivea men's body wash $3.88 with card + $3.00 SPC  = .88 each ( I purchased 4)
Nivea woman's body wash $3.88 with card + $3.00 SPC = .88 each (I purchased 7, I found one that had a free sample attached too!) (these are both advertised in ad so you can also get this price at Walmart. However, if you have a rite aid near you, use 4 of them there they will be free.)
Tide powder $5.94 + 1.00 off (this was a coupon I have had a while so not sure where it came from)= $4.95 (advertised in paper so you can get same price at walmart)
Total was  83.99, I paid $16.39.  Dont forget your ECB!


The Haul -CVS


I am planning on another possible trip to CVS because there were a few more things I wanted to get that our CVS was out of.  SO check your ad. Also, I read somewhere that the kids aquafresh toothbrushes were free with the 1.00 off coupon from this weeks paper, however, at my CVS I did not find that to be the case.
Walmart
The only reason I went to Walmart was for the free cheese this week but now that I know they match prices, I may be shopping there more often for convenience.
7x Frigo string cheese singles @ .33 each + .50 coupon from this weeks paper  = make .17 each one, I made $1.19 (you have to try this! it feels great to let Walmart pay you money! They give cash back or apply to purchase)
Excedrine, I purchased this because we needed it, 100ct 6.99 (walmart had it 6.97 but were sold out and I got a different one that was marked 9.73 but was included in the CVS ad so I paid $6.99, there as a coupon I missed in this weeks paper)

Total after coupons $5.80

No comments:

Post a Comment