background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Pets love coupons too!

Its true, pets love coupons too!  I have found that surprisingly (to me anyway) Petsmart has better deals on dog foods then grocery stores.  So I went today to rack up big time.  As you may know, we have two small dogs a min pin and a yorkie.  After this trip I am quite sure we won't need dog food for at least 4 months, possibly 6.

3x Chef Michael's dyr dog food 11lbs bag @ 17.99ea +$2.00 Pet perks discount card + $10 SPC = $5.99 ea
2x Spiny ring reduced to clear from $4.99 to $1.99ea
2x pet id tags reduced to clear from $9.99 to $2.99 (on a side note, while I thought this was a great idea, I didnt realize you have to pay a monthly fee to keep it working...Im too cheap for monthly fees and will be returning these www.idtag.com)
Puppy pads $3.99 no coupon just needed them, we are trying to box train Poppy
Good Bites oral care treats $3.99 on sale + $2.99 SPC = $1.99


$36.71 total cost after $38.00 savings     





No comments:

Post a Comment