background

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I just wanted to share my pinterest Valentine's Day cards for Emma's class. I was so excited to make them and love how they turned out.

These were super easy just a quick snapshot and some writing in picasa.

Then I made little "x" slits above and below her hand so the lollipop could slip right through. I was planning on just using a hole punch but the hole punch wouldn't reach the right spot. Lastly,  I secured it in the back with a piece of scotch tape. The total was $3 and some change (plus the cost of  candy, which I would have bought anyway) for a cute personalized card.

For the class

For the teachers
The Teacher's cards say "The difference between ordinary and EXTRAordinary is a little EXTRA... I hope you have an EXTRA special Valentine's Day."  
Although looking at it, I think I may have written and instead of an, of course I did.  Ah well, better luck next year!
I just tied punched two holes at the top of the photo and tied it around the gum with a pretty ribbon. Then taped the ribbon on the back. 

Hope you all have a an extra special day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment